( One of the three people in the picture is Bill Davis. I guess they are part of some formal shoveling team. Kind of strange to do yard work in a suit but when you are the mayor, or former mayor you can do what you want apparently. )
UPDATE: Apparently the picture is from the Simi Valley Hospital ground breaking.
On a different blog entry Simi Valley City Council woman Barbra Williamson revealed that former Bill Davis told her he is running again in 2008. That opens a bunch of questions for me.
1. Does that mean current Mayor Paul Miller isn't running again?
2. If he is running again, is he going to run against him?
3. Why did he retire from the job if he still wants it?
4. What accomplishments is Bill Davis most proud of? I think the Amtrak station is pretty sweet.
5. How hard will it be for people leaving comments to bring up any issue besides Waste Management?
6. How many developers, lobbyists, consultants, and corporate spokespeople are either running for local office or hold it?