I read this editorial by Joe Howry today and it created more questions for me then it answered.
1. Who or what caused the case back log?
2. What is the most common crime/misdemeanor/infraction people are pleading to?
3. Did Peter Foy push for term limits for all county wide positions or just county supervisors?
4. Any chance Ron Bamieh will be running again?
5. What is with the racial angle that some letters to the editor have brought up? Where did that come from?
I don't have a background on this issue but I am hoping readers will fill us in.