Why would Fox News equate something that millions of Americans do every day with terrorism?
Calling a hand gesture that Barack Obama does with this wife a terrorist fist jab shows their bias against him and it shows they aren't even a news gathering organization. Why?
1. They said others were calling it a terrorist fist jab but they never said who. ( Can you use google and find the answer?)
2. They somehow didn't know it was a basic hand gesture that millions of people do.
3. They thought it was important enough to talk about in the intro to the segment but not important enough to talk about during the rest of the segment. Is that because they couldn't back it up?
4. They thought that of all the news in the world this was an important news item to discuss. Not the troops in Iraq, not the differences in policy between McCain and Obama and not the status of our economy. But a hand gesture.
5. They apologized but in so dong they continued to claim other people were calling it a terrorist fist jab. Who were the other people?
Have you ever terrorist fist jabbed someone? I plan on getting it on youtube when a local politician does it.
Her is her "apology"
Here is a picture of many famous Americans sympathizing with the terrorists according to Fox News. It includes Lieberman and Bush Sr.
The host has already been fired or demoted.
Which network do you like best? CNN, MSNBC, or Fox News?