Another day, another rally.
Click on continue reading for more pictures, videos, and comments.
1. For a rainy day there was many people at the rally.
2. The age demographic went up a few years.
3. Both sides agreed that they were all getting along peacefully and debating respectfully.
4. There wasn't that many Yes on 8 people, they were out hanging flyers on doors across town.
5. Most of the gays and lesbians there are from Simi Valley and said they felt they were treated with respect living here.
6. If you are making videos or taking photos of almost any local political events that you want posted, send me an email.
7. Phonebanks at Democratic HQ in Simi Valley and across the county continue tomorrow.
8. There will be a rally again tomorrow.
9. I need a better camera. Bruce at The Star, are you reading this? Maybe as a holiday bonus?
10. To my new readers, thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. If you ever see a comment that needs to be deleted please email me.
These two men were married in the morning and came to rally to keep same sex marriage legal in the afternoon!