Have you seen this interview with Hannah-Beth Jackson? How did I miss it?
Here is a quick run down of the latest news from the campaigns of Tony Strickland and Hannah-Beth Jackson:
1. About a week ago I challenged each campaign to invite people 21 and under to all of their fundraisers for free. I hope that more young people can go to exciting events and and focus their attention in politics.
The Hannah-Beth Jackson campaign has agreed to open their doors to every fund raiser to supporters 21 and younger in an effort to reach out to young people. If you see an event you want to go to
print out this ticket just call or email the campaign.
The Strickland campaign hasn't responded. I will update you if they do.
2. The Star had an article from Timm Herdt about candidates in safe districts helping other candidates. Recently, Assemblymember Cameron Smyth went precinct walking with Tony Strickland in Santa Clarita generating some press coverage in a local paper there .
I am looking forward to seeing Assemblymember Pedro Nava and State Senate candidate Fran Pavely helping out Hannah-Beth Jackson more. Anybody know details about have they have already helped her or how they worked together in the past?
3. The Hannah-Beth Jackson campaign is throwing a party with other Democrats to celebrate their new office opening in Santa Barbara this week. Click on continue reading for details.
4. Another recent article from The Star by Timm Herdt had details about the fundraising from both campaigns. Click here to read the story and let the spinning in the comments section begin.
As a reminder: You don't need to register, use a real email address, or use your real name to post. If you see something that should be removed please email me.
And another reminder: Timm Herdt spells his first name with two M's. If you spell it wrong you will upset him.
Click on continue reading to see a press release from Tony Strickland's campaign about his fundraising.
5. The Hannah-Beth Jackson campaign has a statement up about the proposed prison hospital in Camarillo. Click here to read the full statement.
Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. Keep it civil.