- 2009.08.18: MCPON Visits Navy Homefront Talk!
- 2009.06.21: Garage Band Contest for Military Teens
- 2009.06.19: Tilly Ahearn and the Military Families Food Bank Benefit
- 2009.05.20: Remembering Ann: Mother, Navy wife, Friend...
- 2009.04.28: What Does a Hospital Ship Have to do With National Security?
- 2009.03.30: I'm Deploying! Yes, Me, a Navy Spouse!
- 2009.02.18: Taxes & Financial Resources for Military
- 2008.12.04: Attention Mil-spouses: Republican Invite You as Guest of Honor at December Luncheon
- 2008.11.24: Free Banners or Jumbo Cards for Your Sailor
- 2008.11.10: Military Spouses, Veteran's Day and Bonnie Hunt...
- 2008.10.22: New Gov't Debt Management Program: Spend More Money!
- 2008.10.15: I'm Worried About My Friend
- 2008.10.09: Enlisted Pay...is it enough?
- 2008.09.25: A Red-Letter Day?
- 2008.09.22: MilSpouse vs MilMom: What is Your Perspective?
- 2008.09.08: Have You Visited the Commissary Lately?
- 2008.09.05: USAA & ABC present "America United in Support of Our Troops
- 2008.09.04: My Favorite Volunteer: Navy Family Command Ombudsman
- 2008.08.26: 20-minute Medical Session Rant
- 2008.07.22: IA/GSA Duty - Are You Prepared?
- 2008.07.08: Military Appreciation Mixer
- 2008.06.25: It's Here - The New PT Uniform
- 2008.06.02: New Game Show Looking For Military Family Contestants
- 2008.05.31: Military Appreciation Grants at Ventura College
- 2008.05.27: Remembering, honoring Memorial Day
- 2008.05.20: My Furry Child and the base Vet
- 2008.02.12: "Take Me Shopping"
- 2008.02.04: Why I Married My Sailor
- 2008.01.24: Military Pay Raise & Bonuses vs Economic Stimulus Package
- 2008.01.10: Defense Spending Bill and You...
- 2008.01.08: Falsified Essay - Your Take?
- 2008.01.02: Happy New Year!
- 2007.10.10: Military Housing: PPV - Good Move or Bad Move?
- 2007.09.11: Deployment Twenty?
- 2007.09.07: Where Were you? I Missed You...
- 2007.08.27: New Spouse Rant...
- 2007.08.22: I am a "Techie Lamer!"
- 2007.07.24: Dependent? Right...
- 2007.07.20: My "Identity" Crisis
- 2007.06.26: Honey, We Have Orders to... Heaven!
About this blog...
Beth Wilson is the wife of an active duty Sailor serving at Naval Base Ventura County and spouse support contributor, drawing from her experience as a military wife, a Navy Command Family Ombudsman, Ombudsman Certified Trainer and family support advocate for National Guard families. She is a columnist, blogger and host of Navy Homefront Talk, an internet talk show for Navy spouses. She lives with husband, Scott and their precocious cocker spaniel, Caleb, in Oxnard, CA.
More to see...